On March 4, 2021, Intuit released their new DocuSign eSignature Connector by Quickbooks, which allows users to digitally sign estimates from QuickBooks Online Advanced, which can make the quoting process more streamlined.
For small and midsize businesses, the manual tasks associated with preparing and sending estimates are often inefficient and take time away from serving customers.
DocuSign eSignature Connector by QuickBooks allows businesses to:
- Go digital for a faster, more secure turnaround of estimates using e-signature to help close deals quicker.
- Streamline sales by automating the estimate process so growing businesses quickly move from quote to cash.
- Stay on top of progress with notifications of their DocuSign documents so they can follow up with the next steps immediately.
QuickBooks recently launched several integrations as part of its strategy to address the unique pain points of mid-market customers and to create an all-in-one financial and business hub. The DocuSign eSignature Connector by QuickBooks application is the latest addition of best-in-class apps and purpose-built integrations that power growing businesses and help them digitally transform.
- Bill.com: Bill Pay for QuickBooks Online allows customers to pay bills directly inside QuickBooks for more control and visibility.
- HubSpot: HubSpot for QuickBooks is an integrated CRM and financial management solution that allows sales and finance teams to work together more efficiently.
- LeanLaw: Legal timekeeping and billing app offer two-way integration with QuickBooks.
With the DocuSign eSignature Connector, businesses can go paperless and have a more secure and efficient way to speed up the estimate process, which also has the ability to be automated, so businesses can focus on closing deals, without being caught up in the paperwork.
If you would like to learn more tips and tricks, click here to access our entire course library!!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.