Now that QuickBooks desktop is subscription based, Intuit has included technical support as part of the subscription. In the past you needed to have purchased a support plan in order to get help with the software in terms of "How Do I?" questions. If you needed help installing, or other defect related issues, you could get help, but general Business application type questions required a support plan. Now that part is eliminated as it is included with subscription cost for Pro, Premier, and Enterprise.
How Do I contact QuickBooks Help? Please Don't "Google it"!!!
If you are trying to get ahold of QuickBooks Customer Care, please do not search for a number. There are all sorts of "Bad Actors" out there. Some are even pretending to be Intuit/QuickBooks when you call, who will charge you outrageous fees, promise you all sorts of remedies, say your data is "X% corrupted" and promise to correct it, as long as you pay. There are legitimate firms offering support, and they have additional fees, but if they say they are Intuit/QuickBooks, there should not be any additional fee,
Best Practice to Contact Intuit/QuickBooks Support
The best way to connect with your included support team is to request a callback from within the software. Here's why:
- Data related to the software is already collected - Your license number, email address, and contact number is already tied to your Intuit account and login, so this will be passed along in the callback request
- The support case is already created on your account at Intuit - Once you create the callback request, a case will be created on the right account at Intuit, so another other representative will be able to see it as will if it's a tricky issue
- You will get to the right support team - If you are using Enterprise, you are entitled to Priority Circle, which is advertised as a little greater connection.
Requesting a Callback in QuickBooks Desktop
To request a callback inside of QuickBooks Desktop:
- From the Help menu, select Contact Us
- At the bottom of the window that opens, click Contact Us
- Enter a brief description of the issue you are having.
- Click the Have Us Call You Button (The expected wait is listed on the screen).
If you are not getting what you need from Intuit directly, our Elite membership offers a QuickAnswers option. You can pop in and ask your question and one of our on staff chat agents can get you back to business. I f you need 1:1 tutoring, we have that option as well.
If you would like to learn more tips and tricks, click here to access our entire course library!!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.